Dear God No! is a brand new biker/horror/sexploitation feature written & directed by exploitation aficionado James Bickert, a tribute to a lost regional drive – in film from 1976 that doesn t rely heavily on computer gimmicks, and cuts to the core of what made these low – budget films shockingly fun. Shot entirely on SUPER 16MM Fuji film and using equipment from the era, Dear God No! is a drive – in & grindhouse lovers dream. No pretty actors – just a rocking original soundtrack, bikers, babes and blood, and as many naked breasts as the script would allow.
Outlaw motorcycle gang The Impalers tri – state rape and murder spree ended in a bloody massacre with rival club Satan s Own. The surviving members sought refuge in a secluded cabin deep in the North Georgia mountains. What first must of seemed like easy prey for a home invasion, became a living nightmare of depravity and violence. A young innocent girl being held captive may hold the key to the twisted secrets locked in the basement and the killing machine feasting on human flesh in the forest outside.
EXCLUSIVE EXTRAS ONLY AVAILABLE ON THIS 2 DVD IMPALER UK SPECIAL EDITION:
– Two cuts of the film, the theatrical cut and all new exclusive Grindhouse cut
– Exclusive full colour booklet featuring the words of director James Bickert and graphic illustrator Tom Hodge, production stills and more
– Audio Commentary with Writer/Director James Bickert and composer Richard Davis
– Audio Commentary with actors Jett Bryant, Madeline Brumby and Shane Morton
– Original Theatrical trailer
– Redband Trailer
– Behind the Scenes Gag Reel
– Poster and Still Slideshow
– Zombie Parody
– Canadian Theatrical Promo
– Torture Porn Parody
– Festival Promo
– ‘Frankenstein Created Bikers’ preview
– Vlog the Magnificent at The Dear God No! World Premiere
– Easter eggs & more!!!