Limited edition slipcase con book
Contiene anche il CD con la colonna sonora del film.
- HD transfer overseen by the filmmakers
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- Original uncompressed Stereo 2.0 audio
- Optional English subtitles
- Limited edition digipak packaging featuring new artwork by Gilles Vranckx
- Limited edition certificate
- Set of 5 exclusive Schramm “polaroid” postcards
- Soundtrack CD
- Limited edition 60-page book
Controversial German filmmaker Jörg Buttgereit (Nekromantik, Nekromantik 2) takes you into the twisted mind of a deranged sex killer in the last of his feature films to date, 1993’s deeply disturbing Schramm.
Lothar Schramm, the so-called “Lipstick Killer”, lies dying in a pool of blood and paint. As he expires, fragments of his life flash before his eyes – his uneasy friendship with the prostitute that lives next door (Nekromantik 2’s Monika M); the brutal slaughter of a pair of doorstep evangelists whose bodies he poses in obscene fashion; his unhealthy pastime of hammering nails into his own manhood.
Told in an entirely non-linear fashion, Jörg Buttgereit’s Schramm – with its nightmarish hallucinatory sequences involving severed limbs and gaping, sharp-toothed female genitalia – comes about as close as a film can get to transporting you directly into the world of a sick, disordered mind.